The List: 5 places to grab a sandwich
A good sandwich can be hard to find. For those who work all day, finding a great sandwich shop is a boon to break up the monotony of lunchtime. Here are some great spots around town that know how to slice them up just right!
Five Places for a Sando
- Mezzetta’s Deli and BBQ – Fresh sandwiches and a smoker out front. 101 East Cotati Avenue. 795-3354.
- Oliver’s Market – A great deli with all sorts of options. 546 East Cotati Avenue. 795-9501.
- King Falafel – Falafel wraps with authentic Mediterranean style. 548 East Cotati Avenue. 664-8200.
- Marvin’s - The lunch menu has lots of sandwiches to choose from along with burgers. 7991 Old Redwood Highway. 664-1720.
- Brixx Pizzeria – For a pizza place they have some great sandwiches. 8204 Old Redwood Highway. 664-1418.
Know of any spots we missed? Make sure to tell us in the comments!